Through its host of partnerships, Makeen is dedicated to creating the best professional experiences for people with disabilities (PWD) and overall bettering their lives. From government entities, private sector companies, strategic disability partners and disability organizations to charities, Makeen’s collaborations entail:
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Seeking out and creating job opportunities for PWD job seekers.
- Sharing their experiences in recruiting and employing PWD.
- Acquiring disability specialists’ know-how and expertise in employing PWD and making all facilities 100% accessible to them.
- Financially supporting disability charity organizations.
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
- HRDF (Human Resources Development Fund).
- Jeddah Municipality.
- Ministry of Education – Special Education.
- King Abdul-Aziz University.
- Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Private Sector Companies
- Panda Retail Company
- Afia International Company
- United Sugar Company
- Savola Plastics Company
- Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital
- International Medical Center
- Al-Jelani Plastics Factory
- Babatin Auto Parts Est.
- Al Kabli Trading Company
- Al-Safi Danone
- Tamer Group
- Nukaly Company
- Zahid Tractors
Strategic Disability Partners
- King Salman Center for Disability Research
An authentic source for disability researches in KSA
- Almodon Engineering Consultancy
Total Accessibility Expert in KSA
- Kooyman Advice-Swerk
PWD employment Expert in Europe
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies & Environments (GAATES)
Accessible Technologies & Environments Experts worldwide
- Disabled Children’s Association
- Physical Disability Association for Adults (Harakia)
- Jeddah Autism Center
- Saudi Association for Hearing Impairment
- Ebsar Foundation
- Charity Association for the Blind in Riyadh (Kafeef)
- Childhood Ability Programs (CAP)
- Zamzam Health Services Association
- Al-Faisaliya Women Welfare Society